Friendly Tips for our new studio!
– There is one entrance to the building at the corner of N 7th and Ave B, facing N 7th. The front door is marked 615 and has a Dayme’s Yoga Studio sign on it. (More signage is coming.) The doors are locked during class time. You can wait outside the doors or in your cars until the doors are unlocked before the next class time.
– We have determined that our new space will hold around 25 mats comfortably. Thank you to those students that helped us brainstorm to figure out how to maximize the space!
– We will have MindBody software set up by August and this will allow students to sign up for classes ahead of time to reserve a spot. You will also be able to pay online and set up monthly automatic payments.
– The floors are hard in this new studio, we recommend you double up your mats if you have knee issues.
– Combo packages will be coming soon offering Cycle and Pilates classes too! Stay tuned for those classes to be announced very soon!
Thank you all so much for your patience and support as we continue to iron out the kinks. We assure you that you are our priority and we want you to have the best yoga experience at Dayme’s! Looking forward to getting into a new groove with you guys!